Next Cycle Begins -
TUESDAY, AUGUST 1ST thru October 24, 2023 from 6:30-8:30 pm here at FBC in our Parlor.
Please enter at Door 1 from Main Street
You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is "self-contained," so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will find encouragement and help whenever you begin.
We will have new and updated curriculum. The videos are shortened to 30 minutes, we will have
new topics, people sharing stories and a new workbook, as well.
Some of the changes:
GriefShare 3 Session Titles GriefShare 4 Session Titles
1. Is This Normal? 1. Is This Normal?
2. Challeges of Grief 2. Your Grief Journey
3. The Journey of Grief, Part 1 3. Loneliness & Sadness
4. The Journey of Grief, Part 2 4. Self-Care
5. Grief & Your Relationships 5. Fearful & Overwhelmed
6. Why? 6. Anger
7. Guilt & Anger 7. Regrets
8. Complicating Factors 8. Grief & Your Household
9. Stuck 9. Grief & Your Friendships
10. Lessons of Grief, Part 1 10. Questions for God
11. Lessons of Grief, Part 2 11. Stuck in Grief
12. Heaven 12. Hope & Resilience
13. What Do I Live For Now? 13. What Do I Live For Now?