- 8:00AM Worship Service
- 9:30AM SGBS
- 10:45AM Worship Service
- Childcare for birth to pre-K at the 10:45AM Service
- Kindergarteners and up come to worship.
- SUNDAY Evenings - 5:00PM
- Children and Youth Activities
- Adult New Life University - 2 Classes offered
- Dylan: True Friendship by Vaughn Roberts (Fellowship Hall)
- Chris: The Prodigal God by Tim Keller (Sanctuary)
We are starting back on Friday, April 9th at 6:30pm. We will finish up no later than 8:30pm. There will be a condensed version of the schedule, but have the same message, same principles and same program. There will not be a meal or childcare. (Contact leadership for assistance in arranging in-home childcare)
Hurts, Habits, Hang-ups
We are starting a new ministry here at FBC. Grief Share is a 13 week program.
We will begin on Tuesday, April 20th. Meet in the Parlor (Door 1) from 6:30-8:30pm.
For more information or questions, contact Dylan Luce at 618-252-7491